* For the brave souls who get this far: You are the chosen ones,
* the valiant knights of programming who toil away, without rest,
* fixing our most awful code. To you, true saviors, kings of men,
* I say this: never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down,
* never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry,
* never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
We do something like this at my office to see who actually reads the code. The good news is that so far 33% of my coworker programmers has noticed these comments.
The bad news is that there’s only four programmers in the company.