Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Microsoft Says IE9 Beta Demand Overwhelming

From: Slashdot Technology Story | Microsoft Says IE9 Beta Demand Overwhelming

You know what else is overwhelming? The sickeningly sweet taste of Kool Aid. Oh yeah.

I will tell you this: I have been using it since it was released, and it has replaced Chrome Dev channel as my favorite browser. There is exactly ONE thing I can’t do in IE 9: edit my timesheets, and that is because my ASP for timesheets is kind of stupid when it comes to web programming, I am not even going to blame Microsoft for this one. Everything else runs great.

On a side note, I tried yesterday’s Firefox Minefield nightly, and somehow it keeps getting faster and faster, and that’s comparing it to nightlies from a week ago. It is unreal. Little by little Chrome is becoming the worse browser in the pack.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment