Sunday, February 20, 2011

HijiNKS ENSUE – A Geek Webcomic – 5 Days A Week - � Maybe In A Walternate Dimension

From HijiNKS ENSUE:
Then he let's me help him weaponize the venom into atomizing canisters for the U.S. Military. After that we watch reruns of M*A*S*H while he hooks his brain up the waffle maker and has acid flashbacks.

The second I learned that Fringe was moving to the Friday Night Death Slot, I knew it was the end. I mean, how naive can one be when the damn title of the first episode was FIREFLY? Seriously? That show is on its death throes.

I still tried to watch it, but after two weeks I couldn't take it anymore. What a damn shame. Worse, FOX actually had the nerve to try to come up with a bullshit explanation about how a high percentage of Fringe viewers "time shifted" it, in other words, they recorded it to watch it later so it wouldn't make any difference in ratings if they moved the show. Dumbasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment