Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cool idea

My new monitor is a real monitor instead of an HDTV (amazing how a 24" HD screen without analog inputs or ATSC tuner is so much cheaper than a 23" HDTV of the same product series), so I just got a Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Subwoofer, an impulse buy and at $23 I didn't think much of it. I didn't even finish reading the product page.

The system arrived today, and it came with this little doodad:



This little pod is a combination of:
  • Power switch
  • Headphone jack extension
  • Microphone jack extension
  • Volume knob
I have been using it for maybe an hour, and I can't understand why every PC doesn't come with a pod like this.The two speakers sound like two tiny speakers, no surprise there. The sub-woofer actually sounds pretty cool, even better considering the whole thing cost $23 including free shipping. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment