Tuesday, March 16, 2010


karlaakins:



Professor destroys laptop in class. Some colleges are allowing teachers to ban laptops in the classroom.


A class I recently took allowed us to use our laptops, but if we were caught doing anything but taking notes, we would be asked to leave class immediately.



I’m glad we were allowed to use our laptops because this grandma would never have been able to take notes at the speed of lightning. The professor lectured FAST.



I don’t think my wrist can survive even one lecture taking notes. Not after so many years of abuse courtesy of poorly designed keyboards. The worst part is I never took a typing class, but two decades of typing kind of taught me how to type 20 WPM using two fingers and without looking at the keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment